Description: tamarind, mandarin, red currant, dates, coconut milk
11 ounces of 100% soy wax
Scent is soy-based
CORAL comes in a beautiful gold glass 12 oz. jar and is topped off with a fitted gold metal lid. This makes a perfect gift to yourself or anyone you love! The jar is easily cleanable after the candle is gone for an elegant storage container. (Melt any leftover wax in the oven on 200 degrees, carefully wipe out the excess oil with a paper towel and run the jar through your dishwasher).
Every candle is made from soy wax grown here in the United States, top of the line soy-based fragrances, and an all-natural cotton wick for a longer, cleaner-burning experience. Soy candles produce much less petro-soot than traditional candles made from paraffin. Lower soot levels help maintain pure air quality and reduce home maintenance problems associated with soot deposits. Soy wax has gives the ability to burn clean-burning candles from sustainable sources.
All our candles are hand-poured Millcreek, Utah, and tested to make sure that they are perfect for you.
Approximate Burn Time: 80 hours
Weight: 16 oz
To properly care for your candle, do the following:
Trim your wick every time you light your candle! We strongly recommend trimming your wick to at least 1/4 -1/2 inch every single time you light your candle. You can use scissors, clippers, or tissue to pull off the excess wick. No matter what you decide, always trim your wick! This keeps the wick from mushrooming, smoking, and producing soot. It also will give you a more consistent, brighter burn.
Once you have lit your candle, do not blow it out until the top layer of wax has melted all the way to the edges of the jar. This may take 2-4 hours and will prevent “tunneling” (when your candle burns straight down the middle without melting all the way out to the sides).
On the bottom of every candle, there are safety instructions for burning your candle. We recommend burning your candle for no longer than 4 hours at a time. Never leave your candle burning unattended.
Keep the lid on them until you are ready to burn to prevent dust build-up. If dust does form, use a dry or damp cloth to remove dust before burning.